Menu
mini_coupe
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

do advisers ever honour their word?

Had a bill of £46 instead of £6. When i rang to query was told it happened at 0000 everynight and was a 1kb use only . I said i always have wifi on at home and my apps are set to not auto update. Adviser then said she would log complaint.
A week past with no word so rang today and asked for an update to be told by a female advisor its being looked at but there is another £20 charges so far, i asked how and she told me it was an app. I then said ive had same apps for 13 months and never an issue and i asked how she knew and she got a bit abrupt with me and when i asked to speak to someone dealing with my initial complaint she put me on hold / mute without telling me but before she did i could hear her talking to someone else and i set there for several minutes saying hello and no reponse.
I then rang back and got a guy who explained it was never todo with an app but because i had went over internet and i explained i always get texts to alert me but not these last 2 months . He then said i will give you an extra 1gb until my refreah date on 2nd feb, he would credit my account with £10 and i agreed to upgrade to dearer package . But on my account only dearer package has been upgraded but no free 1gb or credit.
How do i complain about this?
To note this is my 2nd contract, i have a main contract with virgin mobile so 2 contracts , plus top tv broadband etc and still nothing is ever simple with them
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: do advisers ever honour their word?

Hi mini_coupe,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a problem with data charges on your account and that you haven't received contact from us after raising a complaint.

I'd like to look into this for you to see if I can help, but I'll need to take more information from you first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos