Menu
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

delete posts

can you delete posts that you write on here ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: delete posts

leah_no1auntie wrote:

Afraid not. You can however click the 'Flag for a moderator' link on the post of yours that you want removed. Report that you want your post removed. If you want a topic you started removed, they would accommodate you with that too.

As an aside, a member of the Superuser group can pull posts from circulation into a section where posts are queued for removal. So if you edited your post to say "deleted, please remove." Then we'd know to do that for you.

The first option (moderation team route) is the better option to use though.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

leah_no1auntie wrote:

Afraid not. You can however click the 'Flag for a moderator' link on the post of yours that you want removed. Report that you want your post removed. If you want a topic you started removed, they would accommodate you with that too.

As an aside, a member of the Superuser group can pull posts from circulation into a section where posts are queued for removal. So if you edited your post to say "deleted, please remove." Then we'd know to do that for you.

The first option (moderation team route) is the better option to use though.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
leah_no1auntie
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos