Menu
alison87
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

declined

i have been a virgin customer for 4 years paying £100 a month for 2 phones and broadband never missing a payment.my phone broke last week and i contacted virgin to discuss my options.i was told i could opt out of my contract by paying up until february 2017 then get a new phone so today i paid the £224 asked of me then to be told ive been declined.how can this be possible when im still an existing customer of virgin paying for other services.it makes no sense to me.virgin are happy to take my money for my partners phone and for my broadband.i acted on advice given to me by virgin staff and i am very angry at my treatment..if this is how longstanding loyal customers are treated it may be time to go elsewhere.any advice on my problem would be gratefully received and thankyou in advance.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: declined

Plenty of posts on this issue. All sorts of good payers have been declined. Somehow their vetting service is screwed.

Two options

1. Take time to write their credit and underwriting department and wait for a reply.

2. Get a PAC code and go with someone who will supply you with a new phone. 

0 Kudos

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Plenty of posts on this issue. All sorts of good payers have been declined. Somehow their vetting service is screwed.

Two options

1. Take time to write their credit and underwriting department and wait for a reply.

2. Get a PAC code and go with someone who will supply you with a new phone. 

0 Kudos
theghost
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

dump them

they only piggy back main players they no own any major networks get your pack code and leave it that simple

But find out who owns what on networks

EE owned by Bt now.  there a few firms use bt/ee now get to a firm that actually owns the network

0 Kudos