Menu
NarayanGurung
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

dear virgin media, always says connect to the net work. Also says you are not connected to the net work

Dear virgin media,

always  internet problem. always says connect to the net work. Also says you are not connected to the net work.

Actually it should be on net work all time.

please let me know know reason.

regards

Narayan Gurung

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: dear virgin media, always says connect to the net work. Also says you are not connected to th...

Hi NarayanGurung,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear your experiencing connection issues with your broadband.

I managed to locate and test your connection for you. The connection to your Superhub is showing some issues with your downstream power levels. The rest of the levels on your Superhub are looking good and the local network is looking healthy also.

The more than likely cause of your problem appears to be the downstream power levels. As a result I would like to send out one of our engineers to take a look at this for you.

I will send you a private message shortly (red envelope, top left hand side) to get this arranged.

It appears you have posted in several threads regarding this issue. Could I ask in future that you stick to one thread as this will save us on any delays caused by this.

Speak soon

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos