Menu
annoyedperson
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

dead mast and no signal for weeks

ring 789 by standing on a chair at the top of the garden to get a dodgy signal and then you are told its a dead mast in my area (Brighton) and to solve the problem you need a 4G sim. 
4G sim does not connect/activate eventually get virgin to activate it but after 12hrs it still does not work and I am told it takes 24hrs so I must wait until 18:25 tonight. strange as website says it can work in 20 mins.
Many attempts to get to the bottom of the problem eventually asked for manager to ring me at 8pm no call back all night at 8am today I had to use landline to call as still no decent signal and told the managers are all in a meeting and they take 2 to 3 hrs. don't hold much hope for that call this side of lunchtime!
this is the worst service I have had from virgin in 7 years

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: dead mast and no signal for weeks

Hi annoyedperson,

Thanks for your post on the Community and welcome. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue with your service. Has this been sorted out for you since your post? 

If you are still having an issue with this, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and provide the following details:

• Full name on the account
  • Mobile number

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
annoyedperson
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The mast eventually got fixed by EE. Then a manager rang me to say  he was ringing as a result of my first complaint about poor signal. He did not know that I had already written email to COE. A member of executive team took rang the following morning 24hs after email.

Moral of the story is don't wait for a manager as they never reply, go straight for the top and email ceo  

0 Kudos
Heckleruk
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wanna share that CEO email addy with everyone else... seems like it's the only way to get a response from anyone.
0 Kudos
annoyedperson
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

visit ceoemail

0 Kudos