Menu
fozzybear
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

customer service

Is it just me or is the customer service of Virgin one of the most shocking ever discovered.

I have tried many times to speak to someone to make a complaint and as no such department seems to exist i have been left with no other option but to file my complaint through this instead.

I called to enquire about a price plan for a mobile contract as i am not happy with my current provider. the gentleman on the other end of the phone was either more interested in his commission or didn't understand English. on more than one occasion (7 Times) i told him i was not guaranteeing signing up today.  However he still went ahead with setting up a contract. i asked to speak to his supervisor, so he transferred me to the BILLING DEPARTMENT. he put me back through to mobile sales, this first employee asked how they could help so i asked to speak to a supervisor to make a complaint. they refused to put me through without taking my mobile number, which i hope for Virgins sake i still do not have, eventually he put me on hold while he said "i will find a supervisor now for you". a lady answered the phone, and guess what, not a supervisor. again i asked to speak to a supervisor. and this lovely lady (NOT) was just as helpless. in fact she just hung up on me. 2 hours i was on the phone and the best they can do is hang up on me.

i called 150 again to speak to the complaints department, however no one seems to know how to put me though to them, and not having a mobile phone number, the "Slightly more helpful lady" i was speaking to was very polite and apologetic, however in supposedly connecting me to the broadband and TV package help desk, also cut me off.

After the service i have received i will not be taking out a mobile phone contract with Virgin, i would rather stick with my current service provider which i have recently had poor service from. but nothing anywhere near as bad as VIRGIN MEDIA and there is a 0% chance of me ever recommending Virgin Media to anyone for any reason what so ever.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service

Hi fozzybear,

click here for information: Consumer Complaints

You can write to them at:

Complaints
Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

fozzybear
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. But i think i ive wasted enough time and we all know a company this size would just press spam or delete and ignore it ever happened. Im actually supprised my message is still on and not deleted already
0 Kudos
tricia190
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

virginmedia.com/contact and select ' make a complaint' ???

This just shows up a Error 404

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi tricia190,

working fine for me here: Help and Support - Contact Us > Something else > Making a complaint > Email us.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos