Menu
spurdog1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

customer service

Wow your customer service stinks, two orders placed, neither delivered on time.

Was told that the Emails i recieved, giving delivery dates, were the wrong Emails, apparently according to Claire, you know that this is a problem Email.

Why on earth are you still sending these out, just pull the plug on them and people will not be mislead.

This would have been my first experience with Virgin, now i would never use you, or recommend you to anyone.

I will keep my Sky packages, and can only hope that you do not mess anyone else around, Mr Branson, you need to get a hold of what is going on in your empire, before you get buried under the rubble, when it comes tumbling down on you

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service

Hi spurdog1

sorry to hear that you have had issues so far.

is there anything you need assistance with?

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos
spurdog1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you can get my orders delivered by 12 noon tomorrow, then yes you can help.

If not then no you cant help

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I understand you want the orders before 12, however , yodel don't run by delivery slots so any delivery is taken between 7am and 9pm, There is no guarantee that the phone would be delivered before then

if you have the tracking number from yodel you can go on to

Google and type in myyodel tracking

enter the JD number and away u go Smiley Happy

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

0 Kudos
spurdog1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Funny you should mention Yodel, was told by customer services my 2 orders, which were supposed to be sent out by Yodel one should have been delivered on the 9th and the second to be delivered today (according to your Emails), were in fact sent by royal mail, and would take 3 to 5 days to get here.

Seems to me you dont even know how your own despatch system works, which has resulted in my waiting in all day for a delivery that wasn't going to turn up at all.

And to top all that i never even recieved a tracking number from you, so that i could find out who has got my orders.

If these orders ever do turn up, they will not be able to get a signature, as i cannot afford to waste anymore time waiting in for them.

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

spurdog1

we have 2 methods of delivering parcels to you. Royal mail as you said 3 - 5 working days and yodel 24 hours.

Im not sure how your parcels were sent however its a good indication that they were sent via royal mail

If you was told that they would be sent via Yodel then this would be an error

Royal mail do not require signatures for the sims.

0 Kudos