Menu
treaclepins
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

customer service non existent.

I wrote my first post a couple of weeks ago, ranting about the trouble I'd had attempting to buy a new phone and the resulting time and expense in phone calls to sort out my overcharge, all to no avail. As it turns out, this was the least of my worries - Virgin took the money from my credit card and all of my reward points and cancelled the order for the phone without telling me! I've been on the phone for an hour being passed from one department to another and they will not send the phone that I ordered. They will refund my credit card and TRY to refund my reward points and then I can order the phone again - for an extra £10, as the price has increased since my order! No point in writing to the complaints department as I'm sure they will be as inefficient as the rest of this company. I have been with Virgin for over 15 years but since they sold out they are a nightmare and I have now joined Giff Gaff, so long Virgin.

Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service non existent.

Hi treaclepins,

We're really sorry to lose you as a customer Smiley Sad This sounds like a very frustrating situation and I can only apologize for any trouble caused on our side.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
treaclepins
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mat, you asked if you could help me, yes you can find a way for me to get my reward points back and find out what is happening with my refund. I was given a cast iron assurance that a representative would call me a week ago and let me know about my refund and my reward points - no call (big surprise!) This company has taken my money and my reward points and I have nothing to show except mounting phone bills and hours on the phone to virgin operatives all to no avail. If I steal money from people I go to jail, how does theft not apply to this company?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Treaclepins Smiley Happy

I'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

Are you able to PM me your full name, mobile number and 3 characters of your password?

You can do this by clicking on my face and selecting the send me a message option on the right hand side.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Treaclepins,

How are you getting on with this?

Let me know if you need anything. I'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos