Menu
pg65
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

credit limit

How come if a credit limit is set you can then make a call which takes you over this limit. Not in the terms and conditions that this can happen.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: credit limit

Hi

the credit limit isn't a limit that can be budgeted as calls take time to hit the account

here it is in the tcns

Credit limits: We may set a monthly credit limit on your account that will be an amount we consider appropriate. We will let you know what this amount is if we do set a monthly credit limit. We may suspend your access to the Services if you exceed the limit. You should not use the credit limit for budgeting as the amount you owe is not capped or limited and you will still be liable if you exceed the credit limit we set!

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Because computers can't see into the future.

It doesn't know your call has gone over the credit limit until the call is terminated and it knows how much to charge to your account.

pg65
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If I was on PAYG it would be able calculate my call as its being made.

0 Kudos
Lee_B
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi

the credit limit isn't a limit that can be budgeted as calls take time to hit the account

here it is in the tcns

Credit limits: We may set a monthly credit limit on your account that will be an amount we consider appropriate. We will let you know what this amount is if we do set a monthly credit limit. We may suspend your access to the Services if you exceed the limit. You should not use the credit limit for budgeting as the amount you owe is not capped or limited and you will still be liable if you exceed the credit limit we set!

Have I answered your question today? Mark the question as resolved if so!

Mark as helpful answer if this has helped you to show other members the resolution

Virgin Mobile Staff , However, All opinions are my own

0 Kudos