Menu
LisaR
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

credit file

I have had a mobile account with VM for over 2 years now and it does not appear on my credit file. I have called and have been given several different email addresses, from theteam@virginmedia.com, creditfileamendment@virginmedia.co.uk and creditfileamendment@virginmedia.com and each of these emails are bouncing back to me - THEY DO NOT WORK.

All I want to do, is to have my contract details updated onto my credit file as by not having them on there is just as bad as having a missed payment or default logged, as they both affect my personal credit score. Just to clarify I always pay my bill on time, but I would just like an email address that doesn't bounce back so that I can have my credit file updated.

Anyone???

Or do I need to contact the CEO? maybe this is the way forward.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: credit file

HI LisaR,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that the contract has not shown up on your credit file.

This is definitely something that I want to get checked out for. Leave it with me and I'll speak to a few colleagues regarding this.

Let me know if you have any other queries in the meantime.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LisaR,

Thanks for your patience Smiley Happy

So I can get to the bottom of this for you, are you able to PM me your full name, mobile number and 3 characters of your password?

You can PM me by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the private message option.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
douglasjtbell
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Did this get resolved? I have a similar issue.

0 Kudos