Menu
attendant1867
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

credit failure

contract on two mobile phones about to expire contacted them to upgrade been told failed credit check despite having TV recently upgraded and having broadband with NTL and Virgin for some 20 years .Take it when contract ends that's me looking for new phone elsewhere.Shame they have taken cash off of me for years with no attempt to check my credit.Think when other contracts are due up ill be walking to another company long standing disgruntled customer
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: credit failure

Seems to be happening to a lot of people on here

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yep - if you contact @Stephen_B he can probably help.

There appears to be a way around the problem. It seems to me that their credit check is not actually getting as far as looking at any established agencies such as Experian. It may be that you're being disallowed because of postcode or something, but nobody seems to want to pass on the information about what's going wrong.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi attendant1867,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear you've failed the credit check and wasn't allowed to upgrade.

I can see you've already sent us a private message. I'll now reply to that to get more information. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos