Menu
lucasdaddy2k9
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

credit checks and downgrading to lower price package

I am an existing customer of virgin mobile and have been a customer for over 5 years i am coming to the end of my current contract and tried for a upgrade only to be told i failed the credit checks which to me is quite ridiculous for an existing customer whos account is in good order to have to pass a credit check so ok i failed it couldnt be given a reason but ok thats fine so next i talked about downgrading my current tariff as i dont require the amount of minutes and data i currently have only to be told i cant do it for 90 days so i cant upgrade and i cant even switch to a lower price because of a failed credit check this is totally rediculous why the hell cant they downgrade someone to a lower price than they currently pay somehow that just dont make sense and ive even got a £350 credit limit on my account

I will be cancelling my contract and taking my custom elsewhere so much for customer loyalty these days it seems the loyalty has just disappeared has anyone else had this problem with vermin media?

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: credit checks and downgrading to lower price package

People with really high credit scores have failed and had no problem getting a phone elsewhere.

It's their underwriters to blame, but it is one big hassle to get information.

lucasdaddy2k9
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: credit checks and downgrading to lower price package

They just seem to get worse customer service are really bad i cant imagine how many customers they have lost due to this rediculous system they have i had my fair share of problems in the past one was when i last upgraded 2 years ago mydiscount wasnt being applied automatically every month for almost a year i had to ring up and get my bill adjusted until they finally fixed the fault with there systems it just really is bad
0 Kudos