Menu
rayb108
Tuning in
Message 1 of 16
Flag for a moderator

credit check shocking !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a customer to virgin mobile for over 3 years I pay my wifes monthly contract and I have paid my own contract by direct debit and my own contract is now paid off I am on a rolling 30 days tariff now so I called up for upgrade and was told I failed the credit check even tho I still pay a monthly contract and a 30 day rolling contract ALSO I pay one of the biggest TV,BROADBAND AND TELEPHONE package that's also from Virgin but I have failed the credit check I don't understand why or how this is possible can anyone help ??????

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: credit check shocking !!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to be a common problem at the moment. I've flagged out for the forum team. Look out for a private message from them (red envelope at the top-left of any forum page).
rayb108
Tuning in
Message 3 of 16
Flag for a moderator

thanks for your help Gorf !! I look forward to hearing from someone from the forum team as this is an absolute disgrace the way virgin are treating there customers for years I have always told everyone to go with virgin media they are the best provider out there but not now with the way all of us valued customers are being treated its about time they got this credit check problem sorted and show us how much they really do value our custom.

0 Kudos
dazm33
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Even though you have a contract and a huge package with VM this was taken out when you had a good credit score now you try for further credit but your credit score looks to have changed and there could be a few reasons for it some may not even be of your own making, Best to check on your credit score via Experian that way you will be able to pin point what the issue is and fix it so your able to have credit again, If in the event you in fact do not have anytghing wrong with your credit file then its the fault of the network but so what that's there loss and another networks gain =)

0 Kudos
rayb108
Tuning in
Message 5 of 16
Flag for a moderator

well I do have a membership with Experian credit report and there is nothing wrong with my report and VM are not listed on it for doing any recent credit check in fact the only thing it says in my credit report is my virgin media credit account in satisfactory with no problem with it so what really seems to be the problem VM time to tell the truth so someone please help with answers????

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
dazm33
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Yes it's time for you to call VM credit department that will resolve your issue as its obviously them good luck

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 16
Flag for a moderator

It's something wrong with their internal credit check. Rayb108 would be seeing the check on his credit report if the search had got any further than Virgin's internal system. It'll be something dumb like a pre-application check that's using an out-of-date PAF and rejecting the application because the address doesn't exist.
0 Kudos
SVAnderson
Tuning in
Message 8 of 16
Flag for a moderator

This happened to me. Chances are the phone is just out of stock, as when I phoned someone in sales told me the truth. My credit is fine but the phone was out of stock at the time. I'm going through a long process with complaints at the moment.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi rayb108,

Thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you've failed the credit check. I imagine this is a disappointment for you.

I'd like to try and help you with this matter. I'll now send you a private message to discuss further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
ali2
Joining in
Message 10 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I've got the same problem least the team on here have replied to u
0 Kudos