Menu
Bazil78
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

contract mobile

I ordered a contract mobile from virgin they sent an order form and say i'll get an email within24 hours does that mean i'v been accepted?
0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: contract mobile

No, it means that their ordering system is still suffering from the 'technical glitch' which is getting near to 5 months of ongoing problems.

Suggest you call them on 789 from a Virgin phone or 0345 6000 789 from any other

Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi bazil78,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you haven't heard anything since ordering the phone. I want to look into this for you.

So we can do this, I've sent a PM your way. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks.

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Daz20151
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've got the same problem, not heard nothing since the message about the glitch. Need a phone asap but may have to go other provider
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daz20151,

I've replied to your other post regarding this Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Bazil78
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You would probably be better to I have even though i had alot of aggro getting it from them they messed up the order 3 times I had 3 credit checks done in 3 days by the same company even though I was accepted then they tried to charge me for my landline which is not with them I would have rather been with virgin as it was a better package but I have a contract now so i'll see how it goes
0 Kudos