Menu
gradyk02
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

complaint

Absolutely disgusted that I received a call from virgin media today and got a voice mail left from a member of staff swearing and talking about taking drugs.this us my daughters voice mail that they left it in.who do I complain to and take this further.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: complaint

The very first thing you need to do is install a call recording program on your handset so that you can keep a copy of the message. The voicemail will be automatically deleted after (I think) three weeks. If you plan to take further action, you should probably hold onto a copy as it will help your case.

0 Kudos
gradyk02
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gorf

thanks for your message. I have emailed the CEO team and await there response and managed to record the call . totally unacceptable and I will not let the issue go un noticed.ill keep you posted on the complaint.
0 Kudos
gradyk02
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

complaint

I posted earlier about receiving a voicemail on my daughters phone from virgin mobile and its miraculously dissapeared. I emailed their team and spoke to a manager about it and still have not been contacted.if I dont receive a reasonable explanation and outcome by 17.30pm ttoday I will be uploading the call to social media and allowing the public to decide if they think this is an acceptable message to leave an 11 year old girl.who now is not wanting to use the phone incase he phones back.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gradyk02,

I'm incredibly shocked to hear of something like this. This kind of behaviour is not accepted and we'll be sure to get to the bottom of this for you.

If you've raised this to the CEO team, they will be sure to get to the bottom of this for you.

If you need any help from me, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
gradyk02
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi mat

I sent an email to theteam email address and still no response.i also spoke to a manager who said she will call me back and has failed to do so.can you chase this up and ask that they contact me.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gradyk02,

Thanks for coming back to me Smiley Happy

If you've contacted the team via email it can take them a little bit of time to get back to you.

I'll be more than happy to chase this up for you. Can you please PM me your mobile number, full name and 3 characters of your password so I can chase this up for you please? You can do this by clicking on my picture and selecting the private message option on the right.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know Kevin Smiley Happy

I'll do some digging on my side and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos