Menu
liambee
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

cant log in into mobile account

every time i try to log into my account it comes up "oppps something went wrong"!?

i recently orderd a sim from e2save and have only been a customer for 4 days and i havent been able to log into my account! i try to reset password and it texts me one but still same error!

OOPS...

We're having a few technical problems at the moment. Our team are onto it and we're working as fast as we can to fix it.

im glad im only on a 30 day rolling if this isnt sorted im leaving! ive emailed virgin with no reply!

0 Kudos
Rijo1880
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant log in into mobile account

Same for me , tried calling Helpdesk to check balance , the agent was useless

0 Kudos
defected_sound
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

liambee wrote:

every time i try to log into my account it comes up "oppps something went wrong"!?

i recently orderd a sim from e2save and have only been a customer for 4 days and i havent been able to log into my account! i try to reset password and it texts me one but still same error!

OOPS...

We're having a few technical problems at the moment. Our team are onto it and we're working as fast as we can to fix it.

im glad im only on a 30 day rolling if this isnt sorted im leaving! ive emailed virgin with no reply!

Hi liambee ,

Give them a call, they should be able to sort it for you on the phone.

0 Kudos
funkyt1973
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Im apparently not me.... asks for email address last name and phone no.... and im told im not able to be found??
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Funkyt1973,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I want to get this login issue sorted for you. Are you able to try and register with a different email address to see if this works?

Let me know how you get on. I'm here if you need me.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos