Menu
5cott1981
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

cant disable parental control for my mobile phone

I have logged into my virgin mobile account and disabled the slider bar to turn parental control off on my phone, i did this days ago and still the parental control on my phone has not been disabled. Can anyone help as to why its not turning off??

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant disable parental control for my mobile phone

Hi 5scott1981,

There have been a number of posts from people unable to view adult content on their device even after switching OFF parental control in their account.

It seems for some that the switch is "reversed". They are able to view adult content when it is switched ON : Re: Parental Controls on Mobile

I would suggest that you try switching it to the opposite of however it is set now. Allow time for your account to update and then try to view adult content,

If you are still unable to view adult content regardless of how it is set in your account after allowing time to update.

Your best course of action would be to give Virgin mobile customer services a call on 789 from your Virgin mobile.
Or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and see if they are able to switch off parental control from their end.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos