Menu
Mick4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

cancelling upgrade of sim only tariff

A few days ago i changed my wifes mobile sim only tariff to start on the 28 Dec 2015. Today I tried to cancel this order. they tell me I cant till after it starts. I wanted to order my wife a new phone for Christmas. They tell me I can't till after the 28th Dec. I can't understand why they can't as I am thinking of going elsewhere. It would seem different departments don't talk to one aother. If they don't want my business fair enough.

Can any one help? Thanks

Mick4

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: cancelling upgrade of sim only tariff

Hi Mick4,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had some issues with cancelling the upgrade. With regards to getting it cancelled, there is more than likely something on our system that is preventing us to do this for you.

I'm afraid we don't deal with cancellations via the forums. Giving us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 will allow you to speak to our retentions team who can make sure this is all sorted for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: cancelling upgrade of sim only tariff

Hi Mick4,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had some issues with cancelling the upgrade. With regards to getting it cancelled, there is more than likely something on our system that is preventing us to do this for you.

I'm afraid we don't deal with cancellations via the forums. Giving us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 will allow you to speak to our retentions team who can make sure this is all sorted for you.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos