Menu
fivetide
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

canceling a Mobile contract thats about to end

I have tried twice now to make sure one of my phones on my contract will not be charged once it expires in like 2 weeks.

I called the number but every time the operator tries to put me through to the cancellation dept and I end up on hold for 15 mins then it hangs up on me !! I did this a couple of years ago for my daughters phone I was paying for and they did everything they could to keep me paying the contract, offering me this and that and crap I didn't want. I just go t so mad at the end I told them if they didn't confirm it was cancelled there and then I would cancel all may packages.. that seemed to work.Sick of the service tbh.

Any suggestions other than suffer the outsourced crap ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: canceling a Mobile contract thats about to end

Hi fivetide, 

Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear about your experience speaking to the team. I understand you want to stop the contract when it expires so you would like this sorted as soon as possible. 

There are 2 ways to do this you can either write in to us or speak to a member of the team. I know you have already tried calling and I can only apologise for the problems you were faced with but it is the quickest method to cancel your services.

You can dial 789 from a Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone and follow the option for 'thinking of leaving us'. I know I haven't been able to cancel your account but I hope this helps with your query. 

Many Thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos