Menu
yakacm
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

can't log into mobile account

Anyone else having issues logging into their mobile account? I got an email from V Mobile this morning saying my missus bill was £39+,  the basic package price £21+ a month and we aren't aware that she has used nearly £20 of extras.  I tried to log in to check the bill, and despite being as sure as I can that I am using the correct password (the PW for this account is completely different from any other passwords that I use so it sticks out in my head), it won't let me in. Never mind I'll reset the password, so I follow the instructions, give my email address etc and it then says "Just one quick question" with a box saying, Your Answer, but nowhere on the screen does it say what the question is that they want the answer for. Never mind, I try all the personal details type answers that I use for these things, and it isn't impressed by any of them. Never mind they can email me a link, I have requested that they email me a link 7 or 8 times now over the last 3 or 4 hours but one hasn't shown up. I am definitely using the correct email address, as A. they emailed me my bill using this address, and B if I go through the I've forgotten my username routine it tells me that this is the correct address. So either my account has been hacked or there is something wrong with Virgin Mobiles system, anyone any ideas.

0 Kudos
flipmode
Joining in
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: can't log into mobile account

I am having the exact same issue.

I can log in to the TV/Broadband side of things but it won't accept my details for the mobile login.

The Bill is higher than expected, I can't log in to see why, and I can't reset the password. I've tried several times but the '

Just one quick question' prompt seems to prevent the reset email from going out.

Help!

0 Kudos
yakacm
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Do the moderators actually read the questions and reply to them? You have paying customers who are having trouble with multiple aspects of your system and you don't seem to give a damn about it, the alternative is a call with a long wait and then an excruciating conversation attempting to get complex ideas over to someone to whom English is a second language.

0 Kudos
sallyh1376
Joining in
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same trouble also and have been all day. 

Phoned the support and they say there is maintenance going on, I said what all day and he didn't have an answer to that. He has placed a request for me to receive and email password reset which I told him I had already done 3 times today and still no email received.  

Told them this is the biggest pile of trash for a website that I have ever had the misfortune to use.  When my contract is due for renewal in a couple of months I certainly will not be with Virgin, I have had enough after 4 years with them, their website has always been the same and now the coverage is just a useless as their website. 

0 Kudos
Chazza2581
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Same here urgh!  I managed  to get on a few days ago by chance and realised my mobile ( I also have my husbands on my account ) is coming up  a different tariff than what I am  on and that my contract started on 21st March 2015 ? And that I couldn't upgrade for nearly 2 years , I don't think so ! I had originally  went on to see when I could upgrade/look at new phones  as I am due an upgrade in around a month if not sooner , then it froze and logged me out and for  the last 2 days it has been doing what everyone else's has!  Anyone else had any luck ? 

0 Kudos
tol247
Joining in
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator

same here.... This really needs sorting.

0 Kudos
Chazza2581
Joining in
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator

If  it's a help to anyone I still cannot log in to the mobile site through my iPad using safari but when I go to the Virgin mobile site through the browser on my actual phone it lets me in , bit small to actually navigate but if anyone's desperate hopefully it works for you.

0 Kudos
cje72
Tuning in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I've been trying to log in for over a week now, so that I could enable my account for roaming abroad, and hitting the same problem wrt known good passwords not being recognised, answers without a question, and emails that never arrive. (and no joy on the roaming front either - separate post to follow on that!).

If anybody from Virgin is looking at this thread - preventing people from logging into their accounts just makes them less likely to renew their contracts when the time comes - what have you got to hide from us all?

0 Kudos
roddydogs
Dialled in
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Its still down, pleas get you finger out!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

I'm really sorry that you're having trouble accessing your online account. Our team are aware of these issues and are hard at work to get this all sorted for you.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos