0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: can any please give me an email address for complaints to virgin mobile

Hi ralphandsharon,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you feel the need to speak to our complaints team. I want to help Smiley Happy

Can you let me know a little about what's happened so I can make sure we look into this for you.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ralphandsharon,

How's this all looking for you currently?

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
ralphandsharon
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply, sorry for my late return, as we have been away for a few days.

I rang your mobile phone people some days ago to inquire as to the deals you may have with me bringing another two mobile phone lines over to virgin from Vodafone, ( I already have one line with you, plus tv, land line and broadband).

The first person I spoke to seemed as if they must have had somewhere else to be apart from speaking to me, when I had a little trouble finding some information they required I was met with huffing and puffing, the type we all do when we want to say" oh for goodness sake get on with", once the info was obtained I was swiftly passed to another colleague in a different department, this colleagues as not really helpful, and on asking me the deal that I had with Vodafone actually laughed at me down the phone, then asked me again and when I repeated the information they laughed at me again, and said well basically you ain't gettting that sort of deal, I can give you two quid off our deals that's it, take or leave it, so guess what, I left it, your team or your company obviously need a little bit of training somewhere along the line, in your favour I had just redone my other services recently (to late to opt out now), otherwise after that treatment I would have cancelled everything.

Sorry this reply is a little long but it's best to have all the infomation

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply ralphandsharon,

I'm really disappointed to hear that you were spoken to like that. This is not the example we want to set as a company.

I must offer my sincerest apologies for this. If we were unable to match the deal, we definitely should have proceeded to inform you of this in a much more professional manner.

I really wish that the call was handled better. Please feel free to let me know if you have any queries regarding this.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos