Menu
gustheammer
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

call centre singapore

has anyone like myself had trouble with the Singapore call centre pleasant polite people but just don't understand anything I ask them been two days trying to upgrade my phone go over the same things about three times very frustrating tried asking them for a uk number which they gave me but takes me back to Singapore anyone have a uk number please.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: call centre singapore

Only the one number 789 

0345 6000789

but that's to the same line choose the sales option

0 Kudos
gustheammer
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

tried them mate and a few others send me to Singapore did have a number that got me through to a English call centre but tried that aswell same thing Singapore.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Story to hear that, try a different option when calling - the leave us option, I thing all there staff are uk based not the Philippines Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
gustheammer
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

they told me they were based in Singapore  the live chat on the website is even worse a young lady I spoke to last night said she was with the sales team but couldn't tell me what was on offer and different tariffs said I had to ring 789 and ask for the sales team also been promised a call back they still haven't been with them for over ten years never had this bother before 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The good old days of Virgin Mobile winning the best customer service award every year died, when media took over, made everyone multi tasked and closed there only mobile dedicated callcente in Trowbridge, gone south since then

0 Kudos