Menu
CostDetective
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

blackberry passport and data connection

hi all

I changed my blackberry phone a few months ago and since then have had no data connection except via wifi. Mobile signal is has "H" which should mean I get data.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: blackberry passport and data connection

Hi CostDetective,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your data connection via your Blackberry Passport. Has this been resolved for you since your post?

If you are still having a problem with this, please let me know if you are on a 3G or 4G tariff. 

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
CostDetective
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

3g

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

Thanks for confirming this.

As you say the 3G or H symbol on the phone indicates it's getting a data connection, so things should be working!

Some aspects of Blackberry handsets rely on something called 'Blackberry services' which need to be provisioned on the network and won't be available unless the handset was purchased from us on a Blackberry tariff.

What handset did you have before and happens if you launch the browser on the device and try to load a webpage?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos