Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unreliable signal terrible mobile data

In the last month or so I have noticed terrible speeds, constant 4g/5g dropping out. Sometimes it even days 4g but can't even list a page like Google.  I thought my device could be an issue Google Pixel 5. So I waited. Just got the new flagship Googl...

maceyp by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

No mobile internet in woolston

Hi can’t get a good signal in Woolston Warrington where I work it’s shockingly bad most time can only just get 3G or at most 1 bar in 4G this is not what I’m paying for 

Roaming

Hello,I'm going abroad and since this morning i cannot switch on  roaming , notification keeps popping out 'something went wrong ,we experience issues with our systems ,try later"EC 9999Please,I'm going away this afternoon, when i can expect to  be f...

naomi78 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My virgin mobile network isn't roaming

Hi, I'm traveling in Greece but can't seem to access any network and roaming isn't working. It's never been an issue before. Can anyone help resolve the issue?

Sunny9 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cant Register to network abroad

Hi all I have encountered a problem where my sim doesn't connect to any network I am abroad in Spain for nearly 2 weeks it was fine until today it wouldn't register to any network.need help with it, please.have tried rebooting countless of timesSearc...

Mobile signal problem

I live in the Peterborough area and normally have 4G and 5 outdoors. But over the last few days I’ve noticed I’m only getting 3G. Could this have anything to do with the switching to O2?Any advice please

chrispy1 by Dialled in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need urgent help to connect when roaming in Germany

I'm in Germany, using Roaming. Today the service disconnected after working fine for a few weeks and I can't restore it... .I switched on Airplane mode briefly now I can't reconnect. Have tried all recommended fixes to no avail and am finding it very...

KevinMW by Tuning in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Total loss of mobile service in Paris

This afternoon, Tuesday 2 April 2023, have lost all mobile and data service, in Paris, as if my SIM card has died. Anybody else have this experience? Any solutions? Totally maddening! 

No roaming in Portugal?

Completely lost roaming connection in Portugal this afternoon when wandering around a town in the Algarve... Been working fine previously but now thrown off the NOS network. Anyone else I. The same boat?