Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Hi just moved my old Lebara number to virgin today seen that wifi calling was not on so rang up virgin to activate it they said it was now turned on but still no option for wifi calling 

Cathal76 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

I purchased a new oppo phone and did not realize that I could alter the size of my sim card. Virgin sent me a new sim and the grandchild informed me how to rrsize it, doh. This card did not work, so we resized the old card, which worked, yay. Will th...

Mobile Connection

Error keeps occurring.What’s the meaning of EC 929?I will leave Virgin mobile as soon as my contract ends.Virgin service quality is really headache.

Unlock my SIM

I had my phone stolen a few weeks ago so needed to order a replacement SIM. I’ve put my SIM in my new phone but there has been no pop up for me to add in a pin to unlock it. I’ve turned off my device several times and taken the SIM in and out but not...

Slow internet

I have been having bad signal from Virgin Mobile. can you please check if my number is on O2 network?

Resolved! Roaming calls not working, settings ok.

Hi ,  Ive been trying to get my motorola g5 to make calls and texts while here in Poland. All settings , roaming on, international calls setting etc are ok but i just get a message saying calls are blocked when i dial any number. Data works intermitt...

Cannot get roaming data or phone to work in Guernsey

Currently in Guernsey and cannot get phone to connect for roaming data or to be able to use it as a phone! I've read the other posts on a similar situation and seems to be nothing else I can try to make it work.I've tried everything suggested but wit...

Rey2 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

In Spain - no network

Since arriving in Spain, I have no network on my phone.Connect automatically shows no networks. Connect manually shows three of four depending on location, but they won't connect.Roaming is on. International call blocking is off. And I've restarted t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot enter voicemail pin

I have reset my voicemail pin twice and each time when I try to enter the temp pin the system behaves as if it does not recognise the numbers I am typing in and locks the voicemail pin.

Resolved! Mobile log in details not recognised

I am looking to upgrade my plan since prices are going up and the plan I am on is no longer worth the money I am paying.When attempting to log in to my account, all of my details are not being recognised down to my surname, phone number and postcode-...

C_black0 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos