Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gambling site access

All of a sudden today I have been unable to access gambling sites, lottery etc. Never had issues prior to earlier today.

Beemore by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sorry we couldn't switch you over to an O2 plan

I got a letter saying my mobile service was supposed to switch over to O2.Today I got an SMS sayingSorry, we couldn't switch you over to an O2 plan. We'll try again next month and remind you a few days before. There's nothing you need to do for now, ...

mikelward by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data very slow!

I was previously with EE and never had issues with data coverage, however now I’ve switched I can not get any coverage or very very pointless data coverage. As soon as my wifi is off the data is pointless, and non existent. All settings are correct e...

Resolved! Chage my number in settings

Have joined virgin and have ported my old existing number over. However, my new phone shows the number which I assume was assigned to the new phone. When I try to change it in settings/phone/my number, it just defaults back to this new number. How do...

Parental controls

Hi, I'm trying to disable parental controls on my phone so I can use bet365 app without WiFi, but I'm getting an error EC9999 we're currently experiencing issues with our systems on the virgin app and desktop says there is a soft financial lock so ca...

Tkdplumb by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Touch screen on sony xperia 10 II or 10 III

Hi wonder if someone can help earlier this afternoon i was playing games on my sony xperia 10 II or 10 III not sure of exactly what verison but after answering my phone i went to go back onto the game but the phone won't do anything when i touch the ...

ade3661 by Settling in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roam Like Home

I am writing this following my experience yesterday. Having read the Virgin website and selected my new SiM £9 sim (25bg data) I read on another website that Virgin apply a Fair Use (FU) cap as part of the 'Roam Like Home' program. I went back to the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos