Virgin Mobile
Tips and tricks for your Virgin Mobile service
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Virgin Mobile plans have moved to O2

In January 2023, we announced that Virgin Mobile customers would be moving to O2 plans by the end of the year, and that we’d be simplifying our mobile offering under the O2 and giffgaff brands. We've now completed this activity, and if you need help...

Kei_M by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migration to o2

Has anyone on here been successfully migrated over to o2 and if so been abroad yet and does roaming work OK As I was told it will take 30 days to finish migration from the date given and phone may not work abroad till this 30 days is up What's annoyi...

Limit of number of sims in virgin mobile - 5 numbers

Hi,We are a family with 4 kids.Until now we have had five sims with Virgin Media and we are getting the last one for our 4th child. Sadly CS has shared that the limit is 5 numbers in the account, can somebody validate this? I honestly want to have al...

Torcuato by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim card error

my sons phone was working fine up to the weekend but all of a sudden his phone suddenly says no service we have restarted, rebooted, reinserted the simcard and nothing. can someone please help we have tried eveything we even tried logging into the my...

Resolved! Did not get emergency test

I posted under Digital Life comments, but no one else has commented.My device is fine, been texting right along... it's a Samsung J5 from 2016-8 era but works great.  I did not get the signal. Husband on Voda got his and I sent him a text across the ...

Lewlew by Up to speed
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order flagged as fraud ????

Hi!I am a Virgin customer for more than 2 years now, we have Virgin media broadband, tv, landline and a sim (O2) with the Volt pakage at home. On Sunday my mother ordered a new iphone contact with 20gb and sent me a Refer to Friend promo link and I o...

FAIB23 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can only get 3G on phone not 4G?

My wife has the same I phone as me and the same contract but she can not get 4G on her phone at all but I can no problem. Why would this be? Is it a phone settings thing or a sim card thing or a contract thing that would prevent this from happening.A...

Roaming

My dad is still on virgin but has been told he will be migrated to o2 on 15th may ...he goes to France on 30th May and has never had any problems with using his phone abroad but now I'm reading posts saying things like the migration takes 30 days and...

Monthly refreshment

Hello, I have a family plan, and only one of the number had everything refreshed and topped up, and yet I still got charged for both of them. One of the numbers was on holiday and they had no access to their data, which means they did not use any for...

b_chlo92 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile

why do you keep taking money when I was put on O2

WW1948 by Up to speed
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos