Menu
brnbtlr
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

after two years why has my htc phone suddenly stopped recognising your proxy server?

Have contacted HTC and they say it is not the phone but the server. I have checked your IP address and it is listed as 80.6.228.61 and not 192.168.0.3. could you please ping the system.

0 Kudos
alpha123
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: after two years why has my htc phone suddenly stopped recognising your proxy server?

ring them up this is literally the bare minamum of forum staff on here and they jave no access to the tech help. youll be waiting a few days just to be told to ring up

0 Kudos
brnbtlr
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: after two years why has my htc phone suddenly stopped recognising your proxy server?

Cheers Alpha 123

0 Kudos
alpha123
Up to speed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

no worries hope it gets sorted

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just checked mobile settings, and the proxy should be blank.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi brnbtlr,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Thanks for posting us your query here.

Did you manage to give our mobile tech team a call on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789.

Let us know if you need anything.

Many thanks 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos