Menu
jonnymorris
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

adult restriction

I cant access some web site I Have parental control OFF. Any help?
0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: adult restriction

Adult restriction usually needs to be removed using a credit/debit card for proof of age, I'm not sure it's linked to parental controls.

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
jonnymorris
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Well I am the account holder and one who pays the bill so i cant see that being the case
0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Most mobile providers do this, it's just a safety measure..

What does it say when you try to enter the site? Does it give you any steps to remove the block?

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
thisised
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's clearly an issue judging by the recent spate of posts about it. Mine is off, has been checked yet a couple of weeks ago it started to block sites, even though control is still set to off. Yet anothrr glitch vm aren't being honest about.
0 Kudos
CaptainFirecat
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yeah this is ridiculous, suddenly I can't get onto any site Virgin feels is too adult for me (at 34).  Parental controls are off, online chat agrees it is off, but still I can't access sites.

0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you need a workaround on your mobile devices, use a VPN..

You can get them free, and it basically hides your traffic from Virgin so they can't actually block anything.

---------

0 Kudos