Menu
stuffedwalrus
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yodel

Please stop sending out new mobile phones through Yodel. Every time I've had anything delivered by them there's a problem. This time I ordered a new 64GB iPhone 6s from you for delivery 25/09/2015, and guess what, It gets scanned in to the collection centre, scanned out to the courier, scanned on the road, and never makes it to my house. It's gone missing! This is now going to cause a problem as it was bought as a 21st birthday present for Monday. Yodel are useless, you cannot talk to anyone, you cannot complain, and you certainly cannot trust them. Now i have to wait 3 days for an investigation to conclude before another phone will be sent out. Not a happy customer.

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel

Try googling 'yodel' to see just how bad this company is....

Virgin really need to dump them, their reputation is bad enough, without Yodel making it worse...

I have had issues with Yodel EVERY time they have had items to deliver to me.

Left on doorstep in full view of everybody (yet their card said 'left in porch...we don't have one!!)

never delivered, yet they had a signature for it (nobody home when stated on form)

never tried to deliver, just put card through door then drove off, (seen by next door neighbour, as parked o/s their house!)

The list is endless...

Yodel, are bad news, and VM PERSIST in using them!!

BexTech
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yodel are dreadful, if Virgin Media want themselves to appear a somewhat trustworthy brand, they shouldn't be using the worst courier company in the UK.

Our Yodel driver refuses to deliver to us and several other addresses, because we've complained about him, when he doesn't bother turning up to deliver item, we can be in, no card through door, only find out on the night when they update the tracking a couple of hours after customer services is closed, that driver has once again lied and said either unable to deliver, and card left (when no card left and we were home) or states no access (when there is no access problems).

Using Yodel just makes Virgin Media look even worse than they already look.

HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BexTech wrote:

Using Yodel just makes Virgin Media look even worse than they already look.

If that's really possible!!! 

Actually, Yodel and Virgin Media are a marriage made in HELL, they really do deserve one another!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter who Virgin use for a courier - you contract is with Virgin so it is their responsibility to ensure you get your phone. I cannot understand why a customer would demean themselves by talking to Yodel when there is no contract between them.

I appreciate that it's probably too late now, but if anyone stumbles across this thread - by all means use the tracking system provided by Yodel but as soon as something goes wrong, you should really be hassling Virgin about it.