Menu
jok64
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Yodel say SIM delivered - but it hasn't been seems like this is going on a bit too much virgin ?

I'm also a dissatisfied customer i have 152 Meg broadband with you and you are bombarding me with letters to join your mobile and in the end i gave in and got emails telling me my sim card should be delivered on the 7-7-15 by yodel im still waiting just phoned up virgin still problem unresolved  please can you sort this mess out  and why do you use a delivery company who have been voted the worst two years running ? 

ps look at image its saying delivered other people are also saying the same in this forum why dont you resolve this problem people are having once and for all ?. when am i to recieve my sim please? thank you

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel say SIM delivered - but it hasn't been seems like this is going on a bit too much virgin ?

Hi jok64,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're experiencing delays in the delivery of your SIM card. Appreciate this is frustrating for you.

I'd like to help you get this sorted.

This does seem strange that the site is showing delivered when you have not received it yet.

Due to the nature of your query you would need to speak directly with our mobile team on 789 or alternatively on 0345 6000 789 so we can look into this for you.

Let me know how it goes.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos