Menu
podman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Yodel (more like gargle)...

Yeah, I see has been mentioned SO many times on the board here - but here goes, add me to the long list of people with severe Yodelling gripes.

I bought an upgrade yesterday, including a new Samsung handset and was told that it would arrive today, ie Friday. Delivery by....ugh.... Yodel. My heart sank when I was told that.

As I received no Virgin notification email (and btw I STILL HAVEN'T), I called VM and was told it would now arrive TOMORROW, ie Saturday.... as "the isle of Wight isn't part of the UK" (I won't print my response to that here....).

At approximately 3pm today, I received a text saying it was DELIVERED AT 11.59 TODAY. Well... NOT TO ME IT WASN'T. 

Checking the order online it also stated delivery is "NON SAT" so why was I told it would arrive tomorrow?

All in all I have suffered a terribly upsetting day, and still have no idea when - or if - this is likely to ever arrive. Meanwhile am I expected to stay home until it DOES? AND also how secure is my replacement SIM?

I am so very upset and annoyed at the continual use of Yodel by Virgin, easily the UK's worst ever delivery service.

I am contemplating cancelling the whole deal, leaving Virgin after being with them since 2002, and contacting my bank to tell them to hold fire on any payment relevant to this, unless this package arrives in the next 48 hours.

Sorry to repeat what seems to be an all too often occurring thing on here - but unless we DO, how will the word get through?

Oh and yes.... the VM online chat NEVER WORKS, nor does writing to the old complaints email. At least the Yodel online chat worked, but their response was total junk too.

Any comments from the Virgin guys here? Yep, I've called the life out of 789 btw.

The straw on my oversized camel is miniscule by the way, and he is already complaining of severe back pain.

Sorry for the huge missive guys, but I'm pretty peeved at all of this (as oh so many others have been too).

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel (more like gargle)...

Hi Podman,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having some issues with delivery. I want to get this all sorted for you. So I can look into this for you, are you able to PM me your full name, address and 3 characters of your password?

You can do this by clicking on the image of my face and selecting the send me a message button.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel (more like gargle)...

Hi Podman,

How are you getting on with this currently?

Let me know as as soon as you can Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos