Menu
jpjeffery
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yodel are worse than useless

If anyone with influence from Virgin Mobile/Media is reading this...

Please, please, PLEASE, stop using Yodel for your courier service for mobile phone deliveries. They're worse than useless. They're embarrassing.

I've been in all day but they reckon they "missed" me at 13:22. No door knock. No door bell ring. No calling card left (so even if I wanted to collect I wouldn't be able to). I suspect they called at the wrong house...or didn't call at all!

Called 789 but even your staff can't speak to anyone at Yodel to find out what is going on as "It's an automated service, so I can't speak to anybody...". What kind of nonsense is that? It defies any kind of logic that there's no way Virgin staff can call Yodel, as their client, to say "What the hell is going on with this delivery?".

Over the years we've had about 8, maybe up to 10, Virgin phone deliveries from Virgin Media via Yodel, and on NOT ONE of those occasions has the delivery gone without a hitch. For the love of everything decent, please use a different courier! They're a joke. A very unfunny joke.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel are worse than useless

Hi jpjeffery,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you have had problems with your delivery. Have you received your order now? Please let me know.

At present there's no news to say the delivery service will change but that doesn't mean it may not happen in the future. I can imagine your frustration at this and we do take on board your feedback as we're always looking to improve the way we do things.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jpjeffery
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.

Yes, the phone was delivered the following day, although the driver claimed that no signature was required.

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lowest price = lowest service levels, some folks get a great service others poor, your location seems to affect the service, on a busy route it's good, live in the boondocks and its poor.

0 Kudos