Menu
Ashg
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yodel are incompetent

Can you believe it has now been 5 days since 2 new handsets have been ordered and should have been delivered by useless Yodel. Today the update is they tried to leave the parcels and left a card and guess what, there is no card!

We now these set-up to be delivered to a different address but I will be amazed if we get them tomorrow Smiley Sad

A year a go I had a phone delivered by them and it was left on the front doorstep and I was in and nobody knocked on the door! 

It's about VM changed to a courier that can do the job! Smiley Mad

Spoiler

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel are incompetent

Hi Ashg,

Thanks for posting. I deeply apologise for the troubles you've had in getting the handsets delivered. I appreciate this is frustrating for you.

I see you arranged for another delivery on Thursday. Have you now received the phones?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Ashg
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

After arranging for delivery to a different address for Thursday they were delivered to my next door neighbour on the Thursday, but that was not the address we arranged. So again Yodel got it wrong!

In future if I stay with VM Smiley Indifferent I'll go to one of the VM high street stores for a phone to save all this pain Smiley Mad  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ashg,

Thanks for coming back to me.

Needless to say I'm disappointed your attempts to reschedule to a different address failed. This just adds more insult to injury.

I'm really pleased you finally have your handsets though and hope you're enjoying them.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos