Menu
ranmanh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yodel Retaining My SIM card

Hi

I just upgraded from pay as you go to Contract and I chose a fast delivery and YODEL are those doing the delivery.

They say they got issues with the address and they WILL NOT delivery unless virgin gets in touch with them

--

ranmanh: The tracking history it does not shows what happened yesterday
Billy: According to my system this parcel is being held due to an address query. I would advise contacting the sender about this issue please and they will be able to look into this issue for you and be able to help you further
ranmanh: Maybe Can I collect it from the depot?
ranmanh: to make things easier?
ranmanh: The sender is Virgin.
Billy: I am afraid it is not possible unfortunately to collect from the depot at this moment in time. The parcel can be only redelivered and if you contact Virgin they will be able to look into this issue for you and get it resolved Smiley Happy
ranmanh: I hope they do
ranmanh: I will try to contact them. thanks
Billy: No problem, please do
Billy: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

----

I cannot find any phone number in Virgin where I can call about this issue.

Any idea/tips please?

Just literally stranded on this!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Enceladus1
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Yodel Retaining My SIM card

Can you ring VM on 789 from your existing PAYG phonre? That should be free.

Else it's 0345-6000 789 from any other phone?

But why do you need a new SIM? It it because you have ordered a new phone which needs a different size? In which case the new SIM won't be active until the new phone is powered on with the new SIM in it. So your old PAYG should still be working.

Otherwise it should be just a case of converting your existing PAYG account to contract and keeping the same number. So there would be no need to send a new SIM.

If you have ordered a complete new contract without arranging a conversion with VM then the new SIM will have a new number. Is that what you want?

All Replies
Enceladus1
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Can you ring VM on 789 from your existing PAYG phonre? That should be free.

Else it's 0345-6000 789 from any other phone?

But why do you need a new SIM? It it because you have ordered a new phone which needs a different size? In which case the new SIM won't be active until the new phone is powered on with the new SIM in it. So your old PAYG should still be working.

Otherwise it should be just a case of converting your existing PAYG account to contract and keeping the same number. So there would be no need to send a new SIM.

If you have ordered a complete new contract without arranging a conversion with VM then the new SIM will have a new number. Is that what you want?

ranmanh
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

New sim card because I need a mini SIM for the Galaxy S4 phone. I used to have the standard size card.

Already phone and everything seems sorted, so "hopefully" that will be delivered tomorrow .

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear the new sim is on the way ranmanh Smiley Happy

Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos