Menu
Anniel
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yodel Deliveries

I am so angry with Virgin for using a totally incompetent courier delivery service. Yodel is well known as oone of the worst courier companies in UK. I was supposed to take delivery of a new Nano SIM card yesterday for my new iPhone. I sat in all day and then at 2.20pm I received a text message from Yodel saying that they had attempted to deliver but were unable to do so as I was not at home. I live in an apartment block and other residents have had the same experience as me. i informed Virgin and yet today on my account the item is shown as having been delivered. I rang Virgin today and spoke to a charming man in the Philippines who did not seem to understand the problem. I did ask to be put through to someone in the UK, but that was not possible. Why does Virgin use this abjectly, incompetent company with such a bad reputation? Coukd it be because they are cheap? Anniel
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel Deliveries

Hi Anniel,

I'm really sorry that you had some problem with the delivery of the sim. I want to get this all sorted for you.

Can you let me know if you've received this sim yet or if you're still awaiting it?

If you're still waiting, are you able to PM me your mobile number, full name, and 3 characters of your password so I can chase this up?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
parajack
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AnnieL,

I hope that everything is all sorted for you now? Smiley Happy

Please let me know if you need anything at all from me.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Anniel
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you all for your helpful comments and apologise for not getting back sooner. All is well. My new iPhone is a dream and I wish I had always stayed with Apple. My Googlephone is now being used like an iTouch as I still have internet access but no SIM card. It is quite useful and I assume it is just like my other tablets and is free with WiFi. A merry Christmas to all Anniel
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear your new phone arrived safe and sound Anniel Smiley Happy 

I have the 6S as well and I adore it!

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos