Menu
jimclarke
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Xperia Z1 battery draning suddenly (intermittent)

Hi all,

Ill be needing my phone repaired I think, since it is exhibiting the following behaviour every few days...

It normally can last 2 or 3 days of normal usage (I use it at work) and Im happy with that, but once or twice a week it will go from 80% to zero and switch off in about 30 seconds..its been doing this a while now, and so I have attempted all the recommended steps, there are no apps identified as draining the power, and I have the very latest updates....so it looks like the battery itself is beginning to fail..(and sadly it is not user replaceable!)

So what must I do to get this sorted? I really need the phone  (or a phone) for work) and there is no virgin store nearby..

Im on a tariff and not due a new phone for 5 or 6 months yet either....and I rely on this thing..and it is becoming very unreliable (though Im well pleased with it and the service in general : D)

So whats the best way to get this fixed quickly?

0 Kudos
jimclarke
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xperia Z1 battery draning suddenly (intermittent)

I suppose I'll just have to take the journey to the Virginia store, and hope they don't start advising to restore factory and remove apps and all the other basic steps I've already taken!
0 Kudos