Menu
Beard2bFeared
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Xperia Z1 Lollipop 5.0 Update?

I'd like to know precisely when your going to bother your **bleep**s releasing this please, and don't try to fob me off with, it's releasing soon or it's not up to us, I know better. Your answer will have a serious reflection on my contract with you as you are seriously lagging begins all the rest with releasing this!
I await your response with baited breath!
0 Kudos
jhuk
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xperia Z1 Lollipop 5.0 Update?

Why did you reply in the other thread then make a copy/paste of title 10mins later and ask the same question?

I know things can get annoying with VM but your posting manner for your first two posts is not helping you.

FYI 5.1 is out now anyway.

0 Kudos
Beard2bFeared
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Because they ignored the last thread entirely so I thought I'd ask and let them know that I'm not a novice and won't be fobbed off!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

The fact that you posted 10 minutes later in another thread minutes  kind of points to the fact you may be a novice so you might want to re-think that strategy.

You know with the stated response time being a couple of days and all....

But to put a technical spin on it, posting the same thing across threads means it may be allocated to separate support peeps so youll get answers spread across threads...

0 Kudos
Beard2bFeared
Joining in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice, but I'll take it from here fella!
0 Kudos
KevAmiga
Up to speed
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Im waiting for the official release too, but i was under the impression that my phone wasnt branded (infact, i know it isnt branded as it was custom rom but now its back to stock, and i flashed it with a generic FTF so)... have a look in settings - what version of the software are you currently on ? What build..

TiVo, 150mb BB, Telco, Mobile.. .got em all Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Beard2bFeared
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Android Version 4.4.4
Build number 14.4.A.0.157
0 Kudos
jhuk
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Every time someone posts here (inc this post) it gets bumped to back of the queue to get seen and replied to by a staff member, unless you get lucky and its quiet around here.

Used to be 2-3 days for reply from last post.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beard2bFeared, 

Thanks for posting your query regarding the SONY Xperia Z1 getting the lollipop update.

I have been trying to look into this for you, I managed to speak with my software team and they have said it should be rolled out by the end of the week.

If there's anything else I can help you with just post back here and I'll be more than happy to help.

I look forward to speaking to you, 

Thanks, 

Adam

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Beard2bFeared
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello Adam,

Thanks for getting back to me, but should be is not really an answer, I'd like a definite date please and an explanation as to why it's taken you nearly four weeks to release this!
0 Kudos