Menu
MrsMonty
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Worst experience EVER!!!!

Where do I start....My mobile contract was due to expire with an alternative network provider so I thought I would check the competition to see who could offer me the best online deal...So on my search virgin was offering me a fairly decent handset unlimited calls/texts 4gb of data for £23 PM no one else could be beaten on price...so I paid my current contract supplier EE to be precise X amount to leave my contract early (big mistake) as trying to sign up with virgin is like Utter torture!!! Credit check fail..what crap!! my credit is and always been spot on...goodbye virgin..hello EE Again!!!! For the same deal I pay an extra 99p Pm I would happily pay an extra £10 pm not to use virgin....oh and as for customer service it's shocking , no call backs don't understand a word they say...they obviously can't handle the amount of complaints they receive.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst experience EVER!!!!

Hi MrsMonty,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear of the credit check failure. I want to help you move this in the right direction. I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking on the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos