Menu
giulia
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Worst Compnay I have ever dealt with

I have been with virgin for over 20 years I have in the last three months more problems that i have ever has in the 20 years, no customer serivces at all .. just jobs worths that think they own the company. I have broadband home phone and 5 mobiles with the company .. first of all they will not fix one of my mobiles as they say its the port that charges the phone and thats not part of the warranty

20 pay 78 quid or no phone as still under contract..... then one of my unlimited phone contracts ( as written in the small print) has not been changed as ... been told by lady in mainilla... it got used too much.. thought that was the point of unlimited.

Then offered unlimited for £15 ... and not told cant as not doing unlimited anymore

its been lie after lie and sent in complaints heard nothing back, so what used to be a good name now is tarnished and i am cancelling everything that I have with virgin as they are money grabbers and couldnt give a damn about long standing clients

Oh and buy the way cant cancel this as still in contract cant cancel that as still in contract but they can change what the like and send letters saying going up 3 pound a month here and there... so you got us by the goolies

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst Compnay I have ever dealt with

Hi giulia,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your mobile service including an issue where your phone couldn't be repaired under warranty and also with changing your tariffs to a better deal. Has this been sorted out for you?

I am also concerned that you have been sending in complaints and they haven't been acknowledged. I'll be happy to look into this to see if I can offer further support and advice, but I'll need to take more details from you first.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos