Menu
Aro137
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Will a Virgin Media SIM work with a OnePlus 3 in the UK?

Hi, I'm thinking of betting the OnePlus 3, but am unsure as to whether or not a Virgin Media SIM would work with it in the UK?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Will a Virgin Media SIM work with a OnePlus 3

hiya @Aro137 welcome to the virignmedia community forum -> as long as the phone is unlocked should work fine all the settings can be found via https://apn-uk.gishan.net/settings/1457_3_virgin_apn_settings_for_oneplus_3.php
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
davepenn
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Will a Virgin Media SIM work with a OnePlus 3 in the UK?

hi aro. i have recently bought the oneplus 3 from the o2 store and i have a virgin sim, and i can confirm that virgin works fine with it

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Will a Virgin Media SIM work with a OnePlus 3

hiya @Aro137 welcome to the virignmedia community forum -> as long as the phone is unlocked should work fine all the settings can be found via https://apn-uk.gishan.net/settings/1457_3_virgin_apn_settings_for_oneplus_3.php
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
J0hn
Super solver
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If it's unlocked/sim free then yes. V Oregon use a triple sim just push it the size you need, be aware there is currently no 4G service
0 Kudos
davepenn
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hi aro. i have recently bought the oneplus 3 from the o2 store and i have a virgin sim, and i can confirm that virgin works fine with it