Menu
a_ukboy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wifi connection

Ok, I have an iPhone 6s Plus, on VM £15 20GB tariff, ported my number over 3 weeks ago, I've downloaded the VM wifi app, and installed the wifi profile, however I seem to be unable to connect to any London Underground internet, it constantly asks me for a password, I've tried my VM login password but that doesn't work!
It logs in to the Cloud X wifi, I've tried resetting network settings, deleting the profile and reinstalling, but nothing works! Any ideas?
0 Kudos
a_ukboy
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi connection

I called VM CS, and they told me I have to enter the user name and password of my broadband account to be able to use Wifi hotspots, but that's not what the wifi app says? My mobile should connect seamlessly without the need of putting in my user name and password?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi a_ukboy

I'm sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your application, is there an option to remember sign in? 

Do you have yourself logged into your My Virgin Mobile account on your device too? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

a_ukboy
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, it seems to have resolved itself
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let us know a_ukboyMan Happy

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos