Menu
gabrielas
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi and Account apps not working after porting

Hi Guys,

I bought a Pay Monthly sim card 2 weeks ago and had my number ported to Virgin last week.Ever since the porting was completed I am unable to use VM Wifi (SIM card not accepted) or My Account apps. Also if I log into my account on the website I'm still seeing the temporary Virgin number and all the Data, Airtime and Texts are 0.I'm not even able to activate the roaming.

I tried uninstalling the apps, turning my phone on and off, nothing seems to work. Could you please give me a hand?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi and Account apps not working after porting

Hi gabrielas,

have you tried with WiFi on your phone disabled so that it connects using mobile data?

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
gabrielas
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes , I did but it doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gabrielas,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your mobile service connecting to WiFi and your account apps after your number port completed. Is this working for you now?

This can happen when the number port hasn't completed. If you are still having problems with this, please let me know and I will look into this for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos