Menu
Stoneage
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi Connectivity

We acquired two Xperia M5 phones on 09/04/16 and are experiencing the same problem with both. We are having to log in to our home (Virgin) wifi everytime we wish to use it. Even if the phone 'sleeps' connectivity is lost.

When out and about the units will connect to various wifi networks but, again, loses connectivity upon sleeping.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi Connectivity

Hi Stoneage,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're having some issues with the phones. I want to get this all sorted for you. Can you let me know what Virgin hub you're using so I can provide some tips?

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Stoneage
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi Connectivity

Hi Mat, it is a Super Hub 2. We are also having problems with the wifi on the local bus service and at our local pub ( catastrophe - we may have to talk to one another!). 

I did not manage to connect on the bus, a feat that never failed with my old Moto G, and had to 'forget' and reconnect with the pub. Teething troubles I am sure but any help would be gratefully received.

Regards,

Stoneage.

0 Kudos