Menu
JP20885
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wifi Buddy on iOS

Is somebody able to advise when the Wifi Buddyapp on iOS will be available to download from iTunes? I saw a message from Craig_D that this should be available as of Monday 20th April.

If anyone is able to let me know if they were able to find this app on iTunes then let me know!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wifi Buddy on iOS

Hi vij35h

Sorry for the delay in releasing the Wifi Buddy  iOS app. It's currently in a trial phase and we hope to release it as soon as possible.

We'll be sure to let you know when it's available, keep on eye on the forum Man Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi vij35h

Sorry for the delay in releasing the Wifi Buddy  iOS app. It's currently in a trial phase and we hope to release it as soon as possible.

We'll be sure to let you know when it's available, keep on eye on the forum Man Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JP20885
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is it possible for me to take part in this trial?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi vij35h

I've got no information regarding the trials at the moment although as their already taking place, it's unlikely that they'll be looking for extra participants.

We're always looking to enable our users to be more involved with the service, so keep an eye on the community in the future Man Happy

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
JP20885
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

...and yesterday it was publicly released!

0 Kudos
David63
Superfast
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Has anyone been using the new wifi buddy for ios if so how has it been performing???
0 Kudos