Menu
emro
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why won't my snapchat work on 3G?

I had a Samsung Galaxy S3 mobile phone. My snapchat account was working fine on wifi and mobile data. Then it stopped working on mobile data. It won't refresh, load snaps, recieve snaps or send snaps. I works fine with wifi.

I have now got a Samsung Galaxy A5 mobile phone and snapchat still does not work on mobile data.

This has been happening for nearly a year now and is getting frustrating as I cannot use snapchat unless connected to wifi, so unable to use it when out and about.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling snapchat multiple times.

I have contacted snapchat about this issue multiple times also but had no response.

I have tried re-verifying my mobile number on the app but I am not recieveing the verification code via SMS now. 

I would really like this issue to be sorted asap, but I am out of ideas on how to sort it.

Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why won't my snapchat work on 3G?

Hi emro,

Sorry to hear your having difficulties using Snapchat over data.

We don't have any issues listed for Snapchat currently.

Do you have any other apps similar to this experiencing any issue. For example Whatsapp.

Speak soon.

Many thanks.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
emro
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for replying. No, all other apps work fine, it's only snapchat I have an issue with.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi emro,

Thanks for the update.

Ok so this is a strange one and not something I've seen before.

I would like to look into this for you. I will send you a private message shortly (red envelope top left hand side) to get some more information.

Many thanks

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos