Menu
Rokulurver
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Why is there NO online customer service from an internet provider?

I was charged twice for a top up and there is no online support to forward my proof therefore my question is;

Why would a company that provides people with internet, cable TV, home phones and mobiles not have an online customer service team to help when you have an issue that needs dealing with?

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is there NO online customer service from an internet provider?

If you click on this link, then choose a topic you should be offered access to the online chat facility.

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1001&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZON...

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Rokulurver
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I checked there and even did the live chat with a virgin mobile customer service person but they couldn't offer support with my issue so looks like I have to write in, just makes no sense to me at all.

Thanks for your response though

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rokulurver,

Welcome to the community and taking the time to post regarding your experience.

Would it be possible for me a take some details and have a look into this for you?

I have sent you a PM which you can access by clicking the envelope in the top right corner.

Speak soon!

Liam_T
Forum Team

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
daividanthony
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

tried to contact customer service via telephone and chat over the last few hours .... no response ... think i will be cancelling my contract before i even get my new sim !

0 Kudos
algarve202
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I introduced my wife as a new customer,and beginning to regret it already,Ordered a new Sim over a week ago ,supposed to be three to five days delivery,had email this morning saying they had aready taken bill from her account ,How can they do this if she hasnt even had the Sim delivered yet,surely they cant take money till the Sim is activated,Also gave her a new mobile number even though she wanted to keep her old one ,and gave Virgin her PAC number when she ordered the Sim ,and virtualy impossible to contact anyone to find out the status of her Sim,  Not a good start Virgin

0 Kudos
Rokulurver
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

<p

Liam_T wrote:

Hi Rokulurver,

Welcome to the community and taking the time to post regarding your experience.

Would it be possible for me a take some details and have a look into this for you?

I have sent you a PM which you can access by clicking the envelope in the top right corner.

Speak soon

I responded to your pm a few days ago and haven't heard anything, does that mean you can't offer a solution?

0 Kudos
Rokulurver
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks to Liam from the Virgin Media team for resolving my issue, really hope Virgin Mobile gets an online customer support team before they loose customers

:-)
0 Kudos