Menu
fuzzy_naana
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why is it so hard to contact Virgin?

My LG G4 gave up a few weeks ago. It's only a year old and I believe it has the dreaded Bootloop. Long story short, I called the customer services, nice lady on the phone. Said I would receive the pack to send the phone back within a few days...... 2 weeks later nothing. Called again and spoke to someone else who told me it was still waiting to be posted as it was being sent to a work address the system didn't like it due to no opening times - wasn't asked plus it's open from 6.30am to around 9pm. Why hadn't I been contacted? Hmmmm ok. Wasn't very impressed but wasn't this ladies fault. She changed the details and said it will be posted out. a week later still nothing. I am stuck using an old phone which is useless while paying for the LG.

I don't want to call up again and explain everything for a 3rd time. There are no contact email addresses and the online chat is always busy.  All I want is to send my phone off for repair. After this hassle and reading other peoples experience with Virgin, after many years with them I may consider moving after my contract runs out. Such a shame as they used to be a great company.

Please Virgin if you are reading this, send my pack out so I can send my phone to you. Pretty please.

0 Kudos
fuzzy_naana
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is it so hard to contact Virgin?

I eventually received the pack to send my phone back but for the second time they have the incorrect IMEI number, even though I spent 45 minutes on the first phone call explaining and being told it had been changed. I will probably receive my phone back saying the numbers don't much. If this is the case then I will be leaving Virgin at the end of my contract. It has been near impossible to have my phone fixed and the problem is nothing I have done. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi fuzzy_naana,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with getting your handset repaired. Have you received an update on this since your post?

If you would like for me to check into this for you, 

please send a private message to me with your name and mobile number, so that I can look into this further for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
fuzzy_naana
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Message on its way. Phone arrived back yesterday. Sorted but a 6 week nightmare.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi fuzzy_naana,

As per my previous PM to you, the ticket raised to correct the details of your handset has now been completed, so your mobile now has the right IMEI number registered for it on your account.

Please let us know if you have any further problems. Apologies again for the delay in getting this sorted out for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos