Menu
simplycool18
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why is Virgin doing NOTHING about their failed overseas connections?

Why do Virgin bury their head in the sand and refuse to come clean as to why hundreds of customers cannot connect abroad? I have twicde gone to Europe and despite promises there was no connection. There was NO EMAIL address to try to get help and their overseas telephone help number does NOT CONNECT. I find it ridiculous in this modern age that a phone company cannot connect abroad and the matter should be investigated by fair trading standards as I am sure their contracts are in breach and invalid. Don't listen to their B-----------t. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why is Virgin doing NOTHING about their failed overseas connections?

I've emailed the ceo and actually got a response and are going to look into my issue, I havnt got my hopes up but I'll let you know if j get anywhere, it disappointing that the admins here fail to offer an escalation route for issues/complaints, I know there is an online complaint page but every time (and I've tried hundreds of times), it simply says no agent available).
0 Kudos

All Replies
Andydd68
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've emailed the ceo and actually got a response and are going to look into my issue, I havnt got my hopes up but I'll let you know if j get anywhere, it disappointing that the admins here fail to offer an escalation route for issues/complaints, I know there is an online complaint page but every time (and I've tried hundreds of times), it simply says no agent available).
0 Kudos
simplycool18
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Its typical response from Virgin Mobile. 1) No connection abroad 2) No email address to try and resolve issues 3) The overseas help telephone number does not respond 4) The Virgin staff have no idea what is going on and actually believe that everything is okay What are Virgin trying to do-----it seems that they are really trying hard to be the worst in the business
0 Kudos
Royliv
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I suspect that as Virgin probably has limited coverage abroad from their own network they would have to rent airtime from the established networks, which obviously they are reluctant to do. This is the only reasonable explanation in my humble opinion, unless of course you know differently?

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

In all honesty here, 

Virgin mobile can't even provide a decent, reliable mobile service HERE in the UK, (read the number of posts from UK customers with lousy or no signal!!)

So there is NO chance of them being able to provide ANYTHING elsewhere.....

Customer service is a JOKE, (even the UK ones!!) all they do is pass you from person to person, department to department...then...cut you off!!

I no longer bother with VM, and, as each of the services I have with them comes up for renewal, don't waste time trying to get something sorted with them, just move to someone else....