Menu
complain
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why does virgin mobile staff lie

I asked to speak to a manager and a supervisor called Noman pretended to be one. He told me I couldn't speak to his manager even though complaints procedure states I can. I told him I wanted my complaint to be passed to complaints department and assured me he would, he didn't. Waited 48 hrs and phoned to speak to senior manager as no one contacted me was told Ian Wilks was the senior manager dealing with it and he would call me back when he came out of meeting. He isn't a senior manager he's a team manager and didn't phone me. They are refusing to pass my complaint to complaints department and constantly lying does anyone have a direct line to complaints department

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why does virgin mobile staff lie

Hi complain,

I have already provided you with the complaints procedure in a previous post.

Here is Virgin's guide to the complaints procedure: Consumer Complaints

You can write to them at:

Complaints
Virgin Media
PO Box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

Or message: Help and Support - Contact Us > Something else > Making a complaint > Email us.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
complain
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I got it thanks but unfortunately the staff don't know the correct procedure and like I said when I asked to speak to a manager/senior manager they lied and said they were when they weren't. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi complain

I've responded to your other post on this here.

We'd ask you not to create multiple threads on the same topic as it can impact our ability to assist you and other customers.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos